Libro Impreso-Psicoterapia infantil con juego: casos clínicos Fayne Esquivel Ancona24/09/2020
Libro Impreso Comportamiento Organizacional-Stephen P. Robbins; Timothy A. Judge30/09/2020
Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology delivers authoritative highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of head and neck problems. This comprehensive resource features extensive high-quality images depicting the histologic immunohistochemical cytologic and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology. With a consistent practical organization and succinct bulleted format the Atlas continues to be the resource general pathologists and specialists count on for reliable easy-to-find answers.
- Glean all essential, current, need-to-know information with sweeping revisions that include additional images shown in the frozen section, more content on odontogenic lesions and neoplasms, and inclusion of newly described entities such as igG-associated salivary gland diseases, mammary analog secretory carcinoma, and more.
- Review expanded coverage of critical areas with additional chapters on oral cavity and oropharynx, nasopharynx, and neck.
- Apply the most current staging of cancers from College of American Pathologists (TNM) and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC).
- Interpret the findings you’re likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images now available online for review or download.
- Take it with you anywhere! With Expert Consult, you’ll have access to the full text, online, and as an eBook – at no additional cost!
- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
Section 1 Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
1 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of Sinonasal Tract
2 Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Sinonasal Tract
3 Neoplasms of the Sinonasal Tract
Section 2 Oral Cavity
4 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Oral Cavity
5 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Oral Cavity
6 Neoplasms of the Oral Cavity
7 Intraoperative Consultation in Oral Cavity Mucosal Lesions
Section 3 Pharynx, including Nasopharynx, Oropharynx and Hypopharynx
8 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Pharynx
9 Non-Neoplastic Lesions of the Pharynx
10 Neoplasms of the Pharynx
Section 4 The Neck
11 Anatomy of the Neck
12 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Neck
13 Neoplasms of the Neck
Section 5 Larynx and Trachea
14 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Larynx and Trachea
15 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Larynx and Trachea
16 Neoplasms of the Larynx and Trachea
17 Intraoperative Consultation of Laryngeal Lesions
Section 6 Major and Minor Salivary Glands
18 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Salivary Glands
19 Non-neoplastic Diseases of Salivary Glands
20 Neoplasms of the Salivary Glands
21 Intraoperative Consultation of Salivary Glands and Biopsy Diagnosis of Salivary Gland Neoplasms
Section 7 External, Middle, and Inner Ear
22 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Ear
23 Non-Neoplastic Diseases of the Ear
24 Neoplasms of the Ear and Temporal Bone
25 Immunohistochemistry of Middle Ear Neoplasms
Section 8 Thyroid Gland
26 Embryology, Anatomy, Histology and Physiology of the Thyroid Gland
27 Non-neoplastic Diseases of the Thyroid Gland
28 Neoplasms of the Thyroid Gland
29 Thyroid Gland Post Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy (FNAB)-Related Histologic Changes to Intraoperative Consultation
Section 9 Parathyroid Glands
30 Embryology, Anatomy and Histology of the Parathyroid Glands
31 Parathyroid Glands: General Considerations
32 Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Parathyroid Glands
33 Neoplasms of the Parathyroid Glands
34 Intraoperative Consultation (Frozen Section) in Parathyroid Gland and Parathyroid Proliferative Disease (PPD)/Hyperparathyroidism
Section 10 Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) Syndromes
35 Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia (MEN) Syndromes